A city full of history!
This is a must in Europe. Prague is such a beautiful city with a mix of amazing architecture, good shopping, sad history and crazy adult entertainment. No matter who you are or how old you are I’m sure you’ll find something interesting to do in Prague. I went there when I was studying so I was with some crazy girls (we ended up at a sex-machine museum that scared the hell out of me) but we had a great time! Again, it was a few years ago so I don’t remember the name of our hotel but you can actually book any four or five star hotel because it’s so cheap there.
Here is my list of what to do in Prague:
– Charles Bridge // Yes you do have to cross it! Very touristic, but it will take you to an old part of Prague that you have to see. And it will also give you a beautiful outlook of the city.
– Josefov // This is a Jewish part of the city and of course it has so much history to it. If you are interested in the World War II history then go there.
– Stare Mesto // Stare Mesto is the Old town square which is really big and you’ll find the astronomical clock here. A very nice place to walk around and then maybe have a lunch at one of the many restaurants here.
– John Lennon Wall // It’s really just a wall but we went there anyway haha. If you’re a fan of John Lennon or like art then it’s worth a visit. Otherwise there are more important sights to see.
– Vltava Boat tour // The boat tour is very cozy if you do it in the evening. The have different options but I recommend the one with dinner and live music. Very enjoyable!
– Shopping center // There’s plenty of shopping centers in Prague and I’ve been to two of them, both equally good. So I’m pretty sure all of them offers good shopping. There’s also shops in the center of Prague.
– Black Light Show // Hmm.. I don’t really know what to say about this. It is kind of Czech thing so maybe you should go and watch a show if you want to experience what’s typical Czech but I didn’t like so much. It was people dressed in black, all dark in the room and their faces and hands I think were blue lights… I’d leave this decision up to you I think haha. I don’t know if I should recommend it or not.
– Parukarka // One of the many places you can visit to get a panoramic view of Prague. This is the one where you can see the big church. We took the tram there and had to walk up a hill so be prepared to get tired but it’s worth the view!
Except all these sights, Prague is filled with beautiful churches. If you’re interested in that then just enter any you see. They are all over the city. And also, there is a concentration camp just outside Prague. Unfortunately I didn’t go which I regret but I heard it’s very interesting to see and definitely worth a visit